THE MISS CG COSMETIC 2021
INSTAGRAM PHOTO CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES")
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND LEGAL RESIDENTS OF, AND CURRENTLY LOCATED IN, ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C. SEE FURTHER ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS BELOW.
BY ENTERING, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ THE RULES AND ALL APPLICABLE POLICIES AND/OR TERMS OF SERVICE OF SPONSOR AND INSTAGRAM, AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THEM, INCLUDING ANY MODIFICATIONS, AMENDMENTS, AND/OR CHANGES IMPLEMENTED PRIOR TO YOUR ENTRY. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THESE AGREEMENTS INCLUDE INDEMNITIES TO THE RELEASED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
EACH WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE FULFILLMENT PROCESS AND MAY HAVE TO SIGN DOCUMENTATION, SUCH AS A RELEASE, IN SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION AS MORE FULLY DESCRIBED BELOW, OR PRIZE MAY BE FORFEITED.
CG Cosmetic Surgery ("Administrator") is administering the operation of, and prize fulfillment under, this Contest. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Instagram is not affiliated with the Sponsor or Administrator in any way.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Miss CG Cosmetic 2021 Instagram Photo Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and were previous CG Cosmetic Surgery patients. ALL ENTRANTS WHO ARE CONSIDERED MINORS IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE MUST HAVE A PARENT'S OR LEGAL GUARDIAN'S PERMISSION TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors, members and managers of Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, sales representatives, vendor agencies, promotion and advertising agencies (collectively with Sponsor, "Contest Entities"), and members of their immediate families ("immediate families" is defined for these purposes as spouse, partner, biological, adoptive and step-parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) are NOT eligible to participate. Proof of eligibility may be required and is subject to verification in Sponsor's sole discretion. As used herein, the terms "you" and "Contestant" refer to an eligible person who submits an entry (“Entry”) in accordance with these Official Rules, as modified, amended and/or changed from time to time (also referred to as the "Rules"). This Contest contains Voting Games and Judging Games. The Voting and Judging Games are comprised of Photo Challenges and Video Challenges (the “Challenge(s)”).
Any attempt to use multiple names or email accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit to inflate the number of entries in the Contest by any Contestant, will result in the disqualification of the associated Entry from the Contest and all associated Entries will become void.
Tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Contest is prohibited and any entries deemed by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. The Application's (defined below) database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant who enters using the Application, the entrant will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address of record for the account making use of the Application at the time of Entry, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria or is the approving parent or legal guardian of a minor participant who meets all of the eligibility criteria, otherwise the Entry may be disqualified and any potential prize won will be forfeited in Sponsor's sole discretion. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, in its sole discretion, the Entry will be deemed ineligible.
2. AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating in the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Rules, including any modifications, amendments, and/or changes implemented prior to your Entry in the Contest, and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Whether or not you receive a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Rules, being chosen as a winner through the selection processes described in these Rules, and having your eligibility and compliance with these Rules confirmed by the Administrator.
3. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD : The Contest begins at 9:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on August 11, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 3, 2021 (the "Contest Period"). The Contest Period includes Voting and Judging to determine the winner of Miss CG 2021, Miss CG Booty 2021, Miss CG Boobies 2021, and Miss CG Mommy 2021, wherein Contestants are provided with the opportunity to submit photographs and video submissions (the “Submission”) to win. In addition, the Contest includes an Honorable Mention to a follower, selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The period up until and including September 3, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET, when Contestants may enter their submissions, shall be referred to as the “Upload Phase.” All entries must be received during the Upload Phase and in strict accordance with these Rules. Proof of submission of an Entry (for example, an automated computer receipt confirming entry or "thanks for entering" screen or message, if any) will not be deemed proof of actual receipt by Sponsor or Administrator of an Entry for purposes of this Contest. For purposes of this Contest, an Entry is "received" when the Application's servers record the Entry information.
4. HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST/CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Contestants should follow the following steps to enter.
(A) Access the application : To access the Application, there is a link on the CG Cosmetic Surgery website at: https://www.cgcosmetic.com/ (the "CG Cosmetic Page"). There, Contestants will be able to send before and after pictures or videos of their CG Cosmetic Surgery results.
(B) Submit for the Photo, or Video Challenges: Once an Application has been initiated, follow the on-screen links and instructions in the Application to enter the requested information (including your e-mail address) and to submit a photo or video. If you choose to enter the contest and do not have a before picture, you may authorize the Sponsor to pull your profile information to access photos in their system. The deadline for submission of the before and after photo or video is September 3, 2021.
a) Photo Submissions must be of the highest quality possible and at least 1080x1080 pixels in file size;
b) Video Submissions must be no larger than two (2) minutes;
c) Text Submissions must be 500 characters or less in length;
d) Text Submissions must be in English; and
e) The Photo or Video Submissions must have been taken within the last six (6) months of the date of upload.
a) The Submission must be the original and sole creation of, and all rights, title and interest be owned solely by, the Contestant;
b) The Submission may not have been submitted in any other competition;
c) The Submission may not depict any person under 18 years of age;
d) The Submission may not violate any law, rule or regulation;
e) The Submission may not require any payment, accordance of credit or the performance of any other obligations to a third party;
f) The Submission may not contain any virus, bugs, or other deleterious material; and each
g) The Submission must not use any third-party intellectual property of any kind, including, but not limited to, copyright protected material;
h) The Submission must not include personally identifiable information about the Contestant or any third party, such as name, address, phone number, email address or any contact information or depicts or refers to any third party;
i) The Submission must not violate any third party property or other rights including, but not limited to: copyrights, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary rights;
j) The Submission must not involve libelous, defamatory, disparaging, tortious or slanderous materials;
k) The Submission must not involve adult-oriented or sexually-explicit behavior;
l) The Submission must not involve lotteries or gambling;
m) The Submission must not involve explicit or offensive language or content;
n) The Submission must not involve violence;
o) The Submission must not involve imitations of people or characters from movie/TV shows, etc.;
p) The Submission must not portray discrimination;
q) The Submission must not promote illegal activities of any kind;
r) The Submission must not involve tobacco, alcohol or drugs;
s) The Submission must not involve dangerous stunts;
t) The Submission must not involve weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, guns, bombs, or knives;
u) The Submission must not involve bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation;
v) The Submission must not denigrates, disparages or reflects negatively on the Sponsor, its products, or employees, or on any other person, company, product, or service;
w) The Submission must not is unlawful or contrary to the laws or regulations in the state in which the Entry was created;
x) The Submission must not is confidential; or
y) The Submission must not violate any agreement to which you or any other person is a signatory or party.
Contestant warrants and represents that his/her photo complies with all of those conditions.
Non-complying Entries will be subject to disqualification. Entries cannot contain, the trademark, trade name or logo of any third party (but may contain the trademark, trade name or logo of the Sponsor and/ or Sponsor’s products) and cannot contain any material that is protected by copyright. Any Entry, which in the sole opinion of Sponsor is deemed to be inappropriate for publication will be deemed ineligible. Once a Photo, Video or Text Submission is submitted it cannot be changed, altered or modified. Submitting an Entry that is copyrighted by another individual/ company will make you responsible for any legal action the legal copyright holder might take against you. By entering, each entrant grants permission for the use of the photo, video, text and his/her name, to be posted on the World Wide Web in connection with this Contest, and the advertising, promotion, and publicity of the Contest, and otherwise, as stated in these Rules (as solely determined by Sponsor). All submitted entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. For the Voting and Judging Game Challenges, you may submit as many original Entries as you wish, but each Entry must be different, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion, and submitted separately.
Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries must be made by an individual only. Group entries or entries made by an entity are prohibited. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or using any commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Contest. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible or misdirected Submissions, which are disqualified. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their Entry, or abide by these Rules will be disqualified. As a condition of entering the Contest, each entrant gives consent for Sponsor and its representative to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Contest and complying with applicable laws, regulations and rules.
5. JUDGING/WINNER SELECTION DATES AND NOTIFICATION: The winners of Miss CG 2021, Miss CG Booty 2021, Miss CG Boobies 2021, Miss CG Mommy 2021, and the Honorable Mention will be determined as described below in Sections A, B, and C, respectively.
(A) Miss CG 2021 Winner Selection: (1) Initial Preselection. At the end of the Upload Phase, once the Submissions are uploaded through the Application there will be a preselection of the best pictures (the “Preselection”) whereby six Contestants will emerge to compete for Miss CG 2021. From September 6, 2021 through September 10, 2021 forty-five (45) Semifinal Contestants (the “Semifinal Contestants”) selected by Sponsor, at its sole discretion, will be posted on the CG Cosmetic Surgery Instagram page. Nine (9) Semifinal Contestants will be posted daily from September 6, 2021 through September 10, 2021 on the CG Cosmetic Surgery Instagram page so that followers may like their favorite results each day. At the end of each twenty-four (24) hour period after posting, the Contestant with the highest likes on Instagram shall become a Finalist. Five Finalists shall emerge from September 6, 2021 through September 10, 2021. (2) Wild Card.On September 11, 2021 the Semifinal Contestants who received the second (2nd) most number of likes on Instagram from September 6,2021 through September 10, 2021 will compete for the sixth (6th) and last Finalist spot. (3) The Finals. The six (6) Finalists will each record a video showcasing their results, explaining their journey, how plastic surgery changed their life, and explaining what made them take the decision to transform their body. Videos must be submitted by September 24, 2021. One video will be posted daily from September 27, 2021 through October 2, 2021. If a Finalist fails to submit a video before the deadline, that Finalist shall be disqualified. (4) Winner Selection. The video that receives the most likes on Instagram in the 24 hours after which it was posted will be crowned Miss CG Cosmetic 2021. In the event of a tie, Sponsor will determine, in its sole discretion, which of the tied Submissions is superior and will declare a winner. In the event that there is an insufficient number of qualified Entries or if the judges determine in their absolute discretion that no Entries meet the criteria and quality standards established to award the prizes, Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prizes. Participants may vote for more than one Submission. Participants, however, may not vote for the same Submission more than once.
Instagram likes generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the voting process will be void. Sponsor reserve the right to screen for vote manipulation during the Contest Period. Contestants will be disqualified if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that entrant has manipulated or attempted to manipulate the voting process or otherwise circumvent the voting restrictions in any way, including but not limited to using automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques to obtain Instagram likes, bypassing captchas, clearing cookies or cache files, using proxies, retaining the services of third parties to cast votes, intentionally attempting to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the code connected to the Contest, or otherwise attempting to thwart the spirit of the Rules and the disqualified entrant will not be eligible for reentry. Any participant who posts obscene, racist, or inappropriately offensive comments in response to a Submission, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, will be immediately removed from the Contest, all associated Submissions and/or votes will be void and the disqualified entrant will not be eligible for reentry. Conduct of the Contest and the drawings are under the supervision of the Administrator.
(B) Miss CG Booty 2021, Miss CG Boobies 2021, and Miss CG Mommy 2021 Winner Selection: The two (2) most liked photos in each of the following categories, among the Semifinalists, shall compete in CG Cosmetic Surgery’s stories on Instagram to receive the most votes and win each category.
Miss CG Booty 2021
For Lipo 360 and Brazilian Butt Lift Contestants
Miss CG Boobies 2021
For Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, and Breast Reduction Contestants
Miss CG Mommy 2021
For Mommy Makeover Contestants
(C) Honorable Mention. One follower, selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be announced at the conclusion of the Contest.
(D) Winner Notification. Potential prize winners will be contacted by email within ten (10) days of the end of the Contest Period, using the contact information provided at the time of Entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential winner for any reason. If any potential prize winner does not respond within five (5) business days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable such prize winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be declared. Each potential prize winner (and his/her parent or legal guardian if a minor) will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/publicity and liability release (which may require providing winner's Social Security Number for tax purposes), and return it properly executed, within 10 days of attempted notification as a condition of awarding the prize. The affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (unless prohibited by law) are subject to verification by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate potential winner. Sponsor may only look to five (5) alternate winners for a particular prize, at which point that prize may be deemed unclaimed and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize.
6. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: By entering this Contest, you agree to all of the following:
(A) The Sponsor and its licensees, successors and assigns are granted the irrevocable, royalty-free, absolute right to use, publish, modify, prepare derivative works of, license to third parties, edit, and/or distribute all or any part of your Entry anywhere in the world and in perpetuity, for advertising, trade, promotion and publicity purposes in any manner and in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without consideration or attribution to you, or review or approval by you, and without compensation of any kind or additional notice to you.
(B) You will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Rules.
(C) Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Rules.
(D) Sponsor and its licensees, successors and assigns do not now and will not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of any intellectual property rights related to your Entry.
In connection with the foregoing, each Contestant agrees to forever release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties (defined below) from and against any liability of any kind in any jurisdiction arising from or in connection with any use of his/her Entry in accordance with these Rules, including, without limitation, based on "moral rights" or unfair competition. You agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims from any third party associated with your breach or alleged breach of these Rules or associated with any use or exploitation of your Entry or element of your Entry. Sponsor may require any Contestant to execute documents to confirm the grant of the rights granted herein and to convey additional rights related to use of the Entry; failure to do so may result in disqualification.
7. PRIZES/ODDS/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): Only the prizes listed in Exhibit A will be awarded in this Contest.
The following applies to all prizes, unless otherwise indicated: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. Please allow 5-6 weeks after being verified to receive your prize. Any difference between the stated ARV of any prize component and the component's actual value will not be awarded. Prizes were estimated as of the date stated in Exhibit A. ARV of each prize is as of the date of printing of these Rules. The difference in ARV as stated herein and ARV at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. All prizes will be mailed and they will only be mailed to the verified winner's address in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, except in Sponsor's sole discretion. THE RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING ANY PRIZE FURNISHED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND RELEASED PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Prizes, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. All prize details not specified in these Rules will be determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes, as well as any expenses not specified in these Rules as being provided as part of the prize, are the sole responsibility of each winner. No prize may be transferred, assigned, redeemed for cash or substituted, in whole or in part, except that the Sponsor may substitute the prize component with a prize or prize component of equal or greater value in the event the stated prize/component becomes unavailable. No more than the stated prizes will be awarded. Prizes consist only of the items specified above. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason. If winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. The prizes will be awarded provided they are properly claimed in accordance with these Rules. All prizes must be accepted as described herein and claimed in accordance with these Rules; otherwise, (i) the potential prize winner will forfeit all rights to receive his/her prize; (ii) Sponsor shall be relieved of any and all obligations or liability to such potential prize winner; and (iii) Sponsor shall have the right to select an alternate potential prize winner from among the remaining Entries on the basis of the applicable selection process described herein.
All potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility before any prize will be awarded.
(A) Participation in this Contest constitutes each Contestant's full and unconditional agreement to these Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all matters related to the Contest. Contestants will be disqualified if they fail to abide by these Rules.
(B) Contestants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Entries submitted in this Contest, and agree that the Contest Entities, Instagram and the officers, directors, members, managers, partners, principals, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the "Released Parties"), shall have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be indemnified, defended and held harmless from and against, any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property, including without limitation death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession, awarding, delivery, use, or misuse of a prize (if applicable), or participation in this Contest or participation in any Contest-related or prize-related activities (if applicable).
EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED BY HIM/HER. SECTION 1542 READS AS FOLLOWS:
"CERTAIN CLAIMS NOT AFFECTED BY A GENERAL RELEASE. A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
(C) As a condition of entering, Contestants agree that: (i) under no circumstances will Contestants be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Contestant hereby waives, all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (ii) the Contest will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to conflicts of laws principles, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Cook County, Illinois applying Illinois law; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), not to exceed ten U.S. dollars ($10 USD), and in no event will attorney's fees be awarded, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased; and (iv) each entrant accepts and submits to the personal jurisdiction of the Illinois courts with respect to any legal actions, suits or proceedings arising out of or related to this Contest.
THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AS SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY LISTED ABOVE. NOTHING IN THESE RULES SEEKS TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY WHERE NOT PERMISSIBLE UNDER LOCAL LAW. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR PROHIBITIONS REGARDING SUCH LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
(D) By entering, Contestants agree that the Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) any communications or electronic transmissions/Entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected or not received by Sponsor or Administrator for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of Entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to Contestants' or any person's computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, including without limitation virus, bugs and non-authorized human intervention; (iv) any Entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Rules; (v) incorrect or inaccurate Entry-related information whether caused by Contestants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of this offer, administration or execution of the Contest, or in the announcement of prize winners; or (vii) cheating or fraud by any Contestant. Released Parties are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Instagram Platform or Application that may interfere with the Contest (including any limitations, any restrictions, or any conditions on Sponsor's ability to use the Instagram Platform for the Contest as set forth herein that are not acceptable to Sponsor) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Contest. Contest Entities are not responsible, and may disqualify you, if your e-mail address or other contact information does not work or is changed without prior written notice to Sponsor.
(E) Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any Contestant or winner or any person claiming through such Contestant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof in the event that any of the Contest activities or the Released Parties' operations or activities are affected, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any law, rule, regulation, order or other action adopted or taken by any governmental, federal, state or local government authority, or any other cause, whether or not specifically mentioned above.
(F) Sponsor's failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event there is an alleged or actual ambiguity, discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials and/or these Rules (including any alleged discrepancy or inconsistency in these Rules), it will be resolved in Sponsor's sole discretion. Contestants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules will otherwise remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DAMAGE THE CONTEST APPLICATION OR ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW AND TO DISQUALIFY HIM/HER FROM THE CONTEST.
9. CONSENT TO PUBLICITY: By accepting a prize, each winner grants Sponsor, its licensees, successors and assigns the irrevocable, sublicensable, absolute right and permission to use, publish, post or display winner's name, likeness, photograph, biographical information, address (city and state), prize information, voice, any quotes attributable to him or her and any other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Sponsor's sole discretion), without limitation, for promotional, advertising or trade purposes in commerce and in all media worldwide, now known or hereafter devised, without further notice, approval, consideration or payment, except where prohibited by law. Each Contestant releases Sponsor from any and all liability related thereto. Each winner agrees that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Rules and each winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
10. EARLY TERMINATION AND DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest should (in the Sponsor's or Administrator's opinion) human error, virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or any other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. If the Contest Entry Period is terminated before the stated end date, the Administrator will select the prize winners from among all eligible Entries received prior to the date/time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict or void entries, or participation from any IP address if any suspicious participation, Entry, or other behavior is detected. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds (in the Sponsor's or Administrator's opinion), to be tampering with or attempting to tamper with the entry process, voting process or the operation of the Contest, or to be engaging in conduct intended to annoy, harass, threaten or abuse any other persons or entities, including without limitation, Sponsor, any other Contestants, the Administrator or Sponsor's representatives.
11. OTHER: If any person supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize, Sponsor may disqualify that person and seek damages from him or her and that person may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Any damage made to the Instagram Platform will be the responsibility of the registered account holder of the e-mail address for the Instagram account submitted at the time of Entry. Contest Entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages.
13. WINNERS LIST: The first names, cities and states of the winners may or may not be posted, at the sponsors sole discretion, on the CG Cosmetic Surgery Fan page following verification of all such winners, and may be posted on Sponsor's website. To obtain the name of the winners, within three (3) months of the end of the Entry Period, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: CG Instagram Photo Contest 2601 SW 37th Street, Suite 100, Miami, FL 33133.
14. RULES: For a copy of these Rules, print out these pages or by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 business-size envelope to: CG Instagram Photo Contest 2601 SW 37th Street, Suite 100, Miami, FL 33133. Requests must be mailed separately and received prior to the end of the Entry Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Rules requests.
Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored solely by CG Cosmetic Surgery, 2601 SW 37 th Street, Suite 100, Miami, FL 33133.
Administrator: This Contest is administered by CG Cosmetic Surgery, 2601 SW 37 th Street, Suite 100, Miami, FL 33133.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator only, and NOT to Instagram.
All trademarks used herein and in the Contest are the property of their respective owners.
Exhibit A: Prize Information
Per Unit Value
Photo/Video Contest: Miss CG Cosmetic Surgery 2021
$1,000 and 50u of Botox at the CG Cosmetic Surgery Facility
Photo Contest: Miss CG Mommy 2021
$200 and 50u of Botox at the CG Cosmetic Surgery Facility
Photo Contest: Miss CG Boobies 2021
$200 and 50u of Botox at the CG Cosmetic Surgery Facility
Photo Contest: Miss CG Booty 2021
$200 and 50u of Botox at the CG Cosmetic Surgery Facility
Sponsor’s Selection: Honorable Mention
$200 and 50u of Botox at the CG Cosmetic Surgery Facility
Prize values were estimated as of August 18, 2021
Total value of prizes $4,300