- Saline Implants $3,500 Now $2,500.
- Brazilian Butt Lift $8,500 Now $5,000.
- Silicone Implants $4,500 Now $3,500.
- Tummy Tuck $6,500 Starting at $3,500.
- Over 100,000 Procedures PerformedTop Surgeons in Miami
Job Application For The Following Positions
Hiring Positions: Patient Care Coordinator & Sales
We are one of the most successful plastic surgery center in U.S. located in Miami, South Florida. We work with some of the most qualified board certified plastic surgeons in the industry with extensive training and vast experience, delivering excellent results and high rate of patient satisfaction. Our office handles a high volume of local and out of state patients on a daily basis. As a Patient Care Coordinator, you are the patient's first point of contact, providing high quality customer service. You contribute to the business success of CG Cosmetic Surgery through the provision of effective patient and customer service and relations, interpersonal communication, processing, record entry, and complete patient satisfaction. You will sell selective cosmetic surgery, procedures such as breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, rhinoplasty among others. Our Sales Team sells with a consultative approach and are committed to creating a great experience for our clientele. You are provided with extensive service knowledge training and support from our management team.
- Managing incoming phone calls and delivering and returning messages
- Schedule office visits and appointments for established and new patients, including fly in patients from out of state.
- Come in early and/or stay late to get jobs completed
- Understanding the purpose of all clinic forms as they relate to patient care (i.e., patient records, financial forms, and surgery contracts)
- Coordinate patient's medical and payment paperwork prior to surgery
- Performing patient management, including check in and check out procedures; assisting other departments as needed.
- Previous customer service experience strongly preferred
- Candidates with prior phone-service/ customer service experience encouraged to apply
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly in English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Keen organizational skills knowledge of medical terminology/abbreviations.
- Ability to appropriately address irritated patients Knowledge of established professional customer service concepts, principles, and practices.
- Display a pleasant and courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions.
- Ability to prioritize and execute a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions.
Thank you for your submission, we will review the information provided and contact you if we have any questions. Have a great day!
Status of your application
We know you put a ton of time and energy into applying for a job. But unfortunately, we can't provide information about the status of an application. Our CG Cosmetic Surgery management team will carefully assess your skills and experience for the roles you applied for. If there's a potential match, will get in touch with you directly.