Hi There! Would you like to view our latest instagram dolls?|
Over 17 years of experience delivering outstanding results in a save and friendly environment.
Received his medical degree from the Peruvian University Cayetano Heredia in Lima – Peru in 1974.
General surgery at Monmouth Medical Center in New Jersey 1974 -1978.
Plastic surgery at the University of Texas in Galveston, Texas between 1978 and 1981.
- Assistant Professor in plastic surgery at The University of Texas in San Antonio.
- Postgraduate Professor in plastic surgery at
- Peruvian University San Martin de Porres.
Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Founder and director of Juvencia Clinics in Miami, Florida in 1984 and Lima, Peru in 1990.
- Member of the American Societies of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) and Aesthetic Surgery (ASAPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Iberolatinamerican Federation of Plastic Surgery, Peruvian Academy of Surgery and Peruvian Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
- President of the Peruvian Anti-Aging Medicine and Longevity Society.
Lecturer in several International Meetings in the USA, South America and Europe (Spain, Germany, and France) in Plastic Aesthetic Surgery including Radio Surgery.
DON'T NOW WHERE TO START OR WHICH SURGEON TO CHOSE?
Don't worry you are not alone, give us a call to schedule your initial consultation and one of our trained care coordinators will be able to assist you!
| 305 446-7277Request Callback