Over 17 years of experience delivering outstanding results in a save and friendly environment.
Received his medical degree from the Peruvian University Cayetano Heredia in Lima – Peru in 1974.
General surgery at Monmouth Medical Center in New Jersey 1974 -1978.
Plastic surgery at the University of Texas in Galveston, Texas between 1978 and 1981.
- Assistant Professor in plastic surgery at The University of Texas in San Antonio.
- Postgraduate Professor in plastic surgery at
- Peruvian University San Martin de Porres.
Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Founder and director of Juvencia Clinics in Miami, Florida in 1984 and Lima, Peru in 1990.
- Member of the American Societies of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) and Aesthetic Surgery (ASAPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Iberolatinamerican Federation of Plastic Surgery, Peruvian Academy of Surgery and Peruvian Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
- President of the Peruvian Anti-Aging Medicine and Longevity Society.
Lecturer in several International Meetings in the USA, South America and Europe (Spain, Germany, and France) in Plastic Aesthetic Surgery including Radio Surgery.