- Saline Implants $3,500 Now From $2,500.
- Brazilian Butt Lift $8,500 Now $5,000.
- Silicone Implants $4,500 Now From $3,500.
- Tummy Tuck $6,500 Starting at $3,500.
- Over 100,000 Procedures PerformedTop Surgeons in Miami
Abdominoplasty To Recover That Flat Stomach, Starting at
$4,000. Now $3,500!
Tummy not responding to diet? Recent massive weight loss or pregnancy?
Tummy tuck by our dedicated plastic surgeons
Abdominoplasty Tummy Tuck in Miami South Florida
For most adults, the abdomen is the area of the body where fat most commonly accumulates. As it does, it stretches the skin. Eventually people are left with stubborn fat and folds of abdominal skin that do not respond well to dieting or exercise. Visit our gallery of plastic surgery before-and-after pictures to see how our doctors, our expert cosmetic surgeons, treat these conditions using tummy tuck surgery (abdominoplasty) at our practice in Miami.
Miami Tummy Tuck Surgery
The first step in an abdominoplasty is to make an incision across the abdomen, below the navel. The length of the incision varies based on the amount of skin to be removed. In some cases, the incision will stretch from hip bone to hip bone, while in others it will be shorter. After separating the abdominal skin and cutting it away from the navel, the surgeon repositions and tightens the stomach muscles. Finally, he stretches the skin down, trimming away the excess, creating a new hole for the navel, and reattaching the skin to complete the tummy tuck.
Tips for Choosing a Professional Surgeon
If you are looking for a professional cosmetic surgeon, it is important to make sure you look over their credentials and ask a lot of questions. If you do not, you may wind up with a botched result that leaves you unhappy.
Consider the following questions:
- Am I a good candidate for the procedure?
- How long can I expect the results to last?
- Should I have the procedure done now?
- How many patients have you performed tummy tucks on?
- Do you have references?
- Can I see before and after photos?
- What results do you expect for me?
- Are there any other alternatives for me?
- Are you board certified?